wǒ xiàn zài hěn máng
I now (am) very busy
現在 [现在] now
In Chinese, it is very important that subject is first, time is next, and verb is last. Therefore, I (subject) now (time) am very busy (verb) is the correct order, and it is key to maintain this form.
When traditional characters and simplified characters differ, simplified characters are written in brakets.
- http://www.laits.utexas.edu/fi/home - I absolutely love this website. It has everything!
- http://www.bonjour.com/ - Shows pronunciations of words/phrases (which is extremely helpful) But it has limited vocab
- http://www.dw-world.de/dw/0„9572,00.html -You have to register, but it’s a great way to learn German
- http://www.123teachme.com/ - Has games, verb conjugations, text translator, grammar, quizzes, and more!
- http://www.chinese-tools.com/learn/chinese - What I love about this site is the pinyin to character tool
- http://www.learnjapanese.com/ - Has slang expressions, grammar, common phrases, vocabulary and more
- http://www.kypros.org/cgi-bin/lexicon - Greek to English, English to Greek Dictionary (Modern and Ancient Greek)
General Language Sites
- http://www.fodors.com/language/ - Has Spanish, French, Italian, German, Arabic, Chinese, and Japanese
- http://www.omniglot.com/ - Has basic phrases in almost any language along with idioms and sayings
- http://www.wordreference.com/ - Any language (French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, etc.) to English dictionary
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/ - Basic phrases and vocab in French, Spanish, Greek, Chinese, German, Italian, and Portuguese.
- http://www.languagehelpers.com/ - Has Chinese, Czech, French, German, Latvian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
- http://www.smartphrase.com/index.shtml -Has Italian, French, German, Spanish, Greek, Dutch, and Portuguese. Random phrase generator
- http://www.101languages.net/vocabulary/vocabulary.html - Has Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, and Spanish
- http://www.livemocha.com/ - A few people have suggested this site, and it’s incredible. If you want to learn a language on your own, you need this. And it’s free!
GET ON MY DASH, YOU SEXY RESOURCE.