Some wonderful political/social platforms of the Texas Republican Party
- They basically want to illegalize divorce. Illegalize divorce. Let that set in.
- There’s the anti-LGBT* statement I was waiting for.
- I love how the opposition to pornography is simply justified as it being a “detriment” to “the fabric of society” without anything to really back up such a claim.
- As far as the pro-life business goes, a lot of this isn’t even currently happening or legal, so…
- Instill patriotism…common American identity… Nationalist much?
- I like how corporal punishment is specifically “effective” in Texas.
- They’re not really “deploring ALL discrimination,” are they?
You forgot where they said that multicultural education is ‘divisive’ and political correctness ‘nurtures alienation among racial and ethnic groups’. And they’re fighting discrimination by calling for the repeal of laws against hate crimes? And I am so over the persecution mentality that these fools have concerning the family.
All adherents to the points espoused by the Texan Republican Party as listed here are hereby invited to form a single, orderly line and kiss my pro-thought, queer, feminist ass.